The Farlington Parish AGM, takes place at Farlington Village Hall, on Wednesday, 19th September 2018, at 7pm.
Your parish committee hope that you will attend as this is your opportunity to vote on various matters, elect your representatives, catch up with village matters and have your say.
- Approval of minutes of previous AGM
- Election/Retirement of parish committee members
- Treasurer’s report
- Discussion on progress of on-going village issues (Broadband, Defibrillator, Highways)
- Discussion of revision of Parish Governing Document with review of use of parish precept
- Update on village hall matters
- Any other business
- Date of next AGM