Here is your round up of live news feeds from around North Yorkshire
Check back for regular updates.
- UK holidays: When and where can I go... and who...on June 24, 2021 at 9:34 am
Going abroad is not straightforward, so many people are opting to stay in the UK for their holidays.
- Cononley level crossing shut for months over 'too...on June 24, 2021 at 9:33 am
The level crossing has so far been closed for half a year due to worries over "horn audibility".
- Harrogate host Rochdale to start seasonon June 24, 2021 at 8:33 am
Sutton United will begin life in the English Football League with a trip to Forest Green on League Two's opening weekend.
- Yorkshire top group after record partnership -...on June 23, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Harry Brook and Jordan Thompson share a record sixth-wicket T20 Blast stand of 141 to help Yorkshire beat Worcestershire.
- Covid: What's the roadmap for lifting lockdown?on June 23, 2021 at 5:40 pm
Coronavirus restrictions are staying in place because of concerns about the Delta variant.
North Yorkshire County Council
- Ryedale roads set for £2m improvement schemeby lsimpson on June 24, 2021 at 10:11 am
- Hidden disabilities sunflower scheme extended across countyby lsimpson on June 23, 2021 at 1:09 pm
- Help for veterans as North Yorkshire recognises Armed Forces Dayby lsimpson on June 23, 2021 at 9:36 am
- Primary school creates its own museum from Roman findsby lsimpson on June 22, 2021 at 12:56 pm
- Opening of rebuilt vital A19 link is welcomedby lsimpson on June 21, 2021 at 4:06 pm
Hambleton District Council
- Hambleton celebrate Armed Forces Dayon June 21, 2021 at 11:55 am
- Hambleton Crematorium taking shapeon June 21, 2021 at 9:56 am
- Neighbourhood Area Consultation openson June 18, 2021 at 1:58 pm
- Review of Parliamentary Constituencies affects Hambleton...on June 18, 2021 at 11:12 am
- Kicking violence and abuse into touchon June 17, 2021 at 11:38 am
- Feed has no items.
- LNER Cleaning Partnership Shortlisted For...on June 24, 2021 at 10:08 am
London North Eastern Railway (LNER) and its cleaning partner, Atalian Servest, are 'proud' to be named as finalists in a hotly contested, prestigious industry award for their work in keeping […]
- Gateley Legal Announces New Promotions In Leedson June 24, 2021 at 8:15 am
Gateley Legal has announced four promotions across its Leeds office. Keelie Evans has been promoted to partner in the residential development team and Gemma Irving has been promoted to senior […]
- Review: The Stranding By Kate Sawyeron June 24, 2021 at 7:19 am
The Stranding is the exceptional debut novel by Kate Sawyer, which begins with the end, but then explores what happens thereafter. Whilst this is a story that launches from an apocalypse, the […]
- Budget Airline Launches ‘Yorkshire’ Channel...on June 24, 2021 at 7:00 am
Budget airline, Wizz Air UK, is launching its first ever domestic flight to Jersey out of Doncaster Sheffield Airport Beginning next month on July 9th, the flights will operate twice weekly on […]
- The Courteeners Announce Surprise Scarborough Showon June 24, 2021 at 6:00 am
If you are one of the thousands of fans who were unable to get a ticket for the Old Trafford Courteeners gig in September there is some good news. The band have announced a gig at Scarborough Open […]
North York Moors
- Become a Citizen Scientist in the North York Moorson June 1, 2021 at 8:39 am
UK National Parks ask the public to #LookWild this summer. Look Wild is the first ever citizen science project to focus on the wildlife and biodiversity of the UK’s 15 National Parks. From the […]
- Len Tabner's Paintings from Wild Placeson May 28, 2021 at 8:40 am
An exhibition of work exploring the power of the sea and the impact of industry on the spectacular landscapes of the north opens at the Inspired by… gallery next month and runs from Saturday 12 […]
- It’s time to be inspired at The Moors National...on May 18, 2021 at 2:40 pm
Exhibitions and events have returned to The Moors National Park Centre in Danby.
- North York Moors on fire alerton April 22, 2021 at 9:58 am
Recent dry conditions have forced the National Park Authority to announce a fire alert.
- The North York Moors National Park welcomes...on March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
The North York Moors National Park Authority is delighted that from Monday 29 March it can once again welcome people to experience its cherished landscapes. However, it is reminding all those that […]
- Dismay after domestic abuse hearing setbackon June 7, 2021 at 3:38 pm
AN examination of efforts to improve community safety and introduce more help for victims of domestic abuse has been postponed for three months as there was no one available to present a report on it.
- Action plan to restore historic Dales gatewayon June 7, 2021 at 2:14 pm
A HIGHWAYS authority responsible for the upkeep of about 2,000 bridges looks set to launch action to rescue a historic landmark from “structural instability and failure”.
- 'Gentle catch-up' planned for pupils in North...on May 26, 2021 at 3:07 pm
EDUCATION bosses in North Yorkshire have rejected calls to lengthen schools days and cut school holidays to enable pupils to catch up following lockdowns.
- North Yorkshire council urged to hold nerve after...on May 26, 2021 at 1:28 pm
LEADING figures in a local authority striving to offset council tax rises by launching numerous commercial ventures have spoken of their optimism that the firms’ collective losses of £639,000 last […]
- Call for return deposit on all bottleson May 21, 2021 at 1:51 pm
A LOCAL authority has been urged to reconsider its support to limit the type of drinks containers included in a proposed national deposit return scheme, despite concerns it could lead to further […]