Here is your round up of live news feeds from around North Yorkshire
Check back for regular updates.
- Women's Super League Grand Final: St Helens to...on September 26, 2021 at 5:12 pm
St Helens will play Leeds in the Women's Super League Grand Final at Headingley on 10 October.
- Covid-19 in the UK: How many coronavirus cases...on September 26, 2021 at 4:15 pm
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area.
- British Rally Championship: Matt Edwards wins...on September 26, 2021 at 10:45 am
Two-time British Rally Championship winner Matt Edwards takes the 2021 Trackrod Rally Yorkshire.
- Harrogate Town 0-0 Stevenageon September 25, 2021 at 5:32 pm
High-flying Harrogate are held to a goalless League Two draw at home Stevenage.
- Whitby's historic lifeboat hand-pulled through...on September 25, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Crowds watched as the 103-year-old lifeboat was tugged through Whitby's narrow streets.
North Yorkshire County Council
- Whitby Swing Bridge trial reverts to weekend-only closuresby lsimpson on September 27, 2021 at 8:02 am
- Ofsted praises “ambitious vision” as school moves out of special measuresby lsimpson on September 24, 2021 at 1:20 pm
- Move to encourage more residents to make views on organ donation knownby lsimpson on September 22, 2021 at 3:37 pm
- Praise for North Yorkshire’s on-demand bus serviceby lsimpson on September 21, 2021 at 2:18 pm
- Essential drainage works to begin in West Tanfieldby lsimpson on September 21, 2021 at 10:56 am
Hambleton District Council
- Last stage of Local Planon September 27, 2021 at 8:58 am
- Still time to nominate your Hambleton heroon September 24, 2021 at 10:09 am
- Village Hall revamp thanks to Community Fundon September 23, 2021 at 11:29 am
- Award for Council fuel poverty projecton September 22, 2021 at 9:06 am
- High Street reopen on market days in Northallertonon September 17, 2021 at 11:34 am
- Feed has no items.
- True Blueon September 27, 2021 at 8:47 am
poem[I rise and then fall as I follow the call of the charming but changeable Moon. I rock and I roll, sometimes losing control— when warm, I might feed a typhoon! I tumble and crash with a […]
- Anne Lister Returns To Calderdale With Piece Hall...on September 27, 2021 at 8:44 am
On 26 September, a landmark sculpture of prominent 19th century diarist, landowner, entrepreneur, scholar, traveller, and lesbian, Anne Lister, was unveiled in The Piece Hall’s 66,000 sq ft […]
- Just Around the Corneron September 27, 2021 at 8:41 am
poem[Just around the corner There's a dragon breathing fire I quickly dart from left to right As flames rise higher and higher. Just around the corner There's a fort under attack I draw my shining, […]
- Let's Have an Adventureon September 27, 2021 at 8:33 am
poem[Let’s have an adventure We needn’t travel far We’ll go into the back yard Pretending that it’s Mars You be the explorer And I can be the guide Who tells you when to stand and fight And […]
- When the World Went to Sleepon September 27, 2021 at 8:14 am
poem[Trees bowed down mountains held stars, oceans slumped wide. Roads parked memories engines purred low, lights turned cold. I sat and watched the grass lay down, leaves hovered still. Walls […]
North York Moors
- Leading astronomer opens the North York Moors...on September 20, 2021 at 12:41 pm
A leading astronomer has opened a new visitor facility that will further underline the North York Moors National Park’s International Dark Sky Reserve status and its position as one of the most […]
- Peter and Beverley Hicks: Reflections on...on September 1, 2021 at 9:47 am
A father-and-daughter exhibition of work reflecting on the landscapes of the North York Moors opens at the Inspired by… gallery next month.
- Mindful Month in the North York Moors National...on August 23, 2021 at 8:18 am
Yoga classes, sunset meditations, forest bathing and art workshops are just some of the events lined-up for Mindful Month in the North York Moors National Park this September.
- Cleveland Way National Trail is rerouted to pass...on August 16, 2021 at 9:37 am
A new section of the Cleveland Way has been declared open to walkers, marking a change in the route of the 109-mile National Trail.
- Family-friendly Nature Lab comes to the Sutton...on August 11, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Visitors to the Sutton Bank National Park Centre this summer can help decide the future of its interactive exhibition space by taking part in fun and family-friendly science projects.
- Dismay after domestic abuse hearing setbackon June 7, 2021 at 3:38 pm
AN examination of efforts to improve community safety and introduce more help for victims of domestic abuse has been postponed for three months as there was no one available to present a report on it.
- Action plan to restore historic Dales gatewayon June 7, 2021 at 2:14 pm
A HIGHWAYS authority responsible for the upkeep of about 2,000 bridges looks set to launch action to rescue a historic landmark from “structural instability and failure”.
- 'Gentle catch-up' planned for pupils in North...on May 26, 2021 at 3:07 pm
EDUCATION bosses in North Yorkshire have rejected calls to lengthen schools days and cut school holidays to enable pupils to catch up following lockdowns.
- North Yorkshire council urged to hold nerve after...on May 26, 2021 at 1:28 pm
LEADING figures in a local authority striving to offset council tax rises by launching numerous commercial ventures have spoken of their optimism that the firms’ collective losses of £639,000 last […]
- Call for return deposit on all bottleson May 21, 2021 at 1:51 pm
A LOCAL authority has been urged to reconsider its support to limit the type of drinks containers included in a proposed national deposit return scheme, despite concerns it could lead to further […]