Are you newly retired, looking to get involved in Charity work or maybe have previously been a scout or leader?
Then perhaps you could help us.
1st Easingwold Scout Group (Charity no. 1135050) is supported by an Executive Committee which meets four times per year and is in urgent need of a new Chairman and Secretary commencing September 2018. These are non-uniformed roles.
Key skills for both posts:
- Must be eligible to serve as a Charity Trustee
- Committed to scouting and developing young people
- Computer literate
- Good written and communication skills
- Good organizational and team building skills
- Proactive approach to helping grow the group and manage its facilities
For an informal chat about these rewarding roles please contact Sue Scotter (07840 966041)