Your parish committee hope that you will all attend the Farlington Parish annual general meeting, as this is your opportunity to vote on various matters, elect your representatives, catch up with village matters and have your say.
- Approval of minutes of previous AGM
- Election/Retirement of parish committee members
- Treasurer’s report
- Discussion on progress of on-going village issues (BBand, Defibrillator, Highways)
- Discussion of revision of Parish Governing Document with review of use of parish precept
- Update on village hall matters
- Date of next AGM